ARGO AUDIT Ltd., responding to modern business requirements and aiming at the continual improvement of its organizational structure and its internal and external communications, as well as the continual improvement of its audit, tax and consulting services, has implemented a Quality Management System (QMS), which conforms to the requirements of the International Standard ISO/IEC 9001:2015.
The QMS is designed according to the needs and expectations of ARGO AUDIT Ltd, as well as the Legal and Regulatory requirements. The scope of the Quality Management System of the company is:
«Audit Services, Tax Audit Services, Financial Consulting»
Fundamental principle of ARGO AUTID is the satisfaction of its interested parties’ requirements, while the management commitment is the provision of services, which satisfies the requirements of customers and complies with the regulatory and the legal requirements, as well as the fundamental accounting and auditing principles.
In detail, ARGO AUDIT aims to:
- satisfy its customers and build trust relationships with them
- the continual improvement of the quality of the services provided
- the continual compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements, as well as with the accounting and auditing principles
- the continual improvement of the QMS as well as the operation of the company, by effectively applying the tools below:
- Management Review
- Internal Audits
- Corrective Actions
- Risk Management
- Analysis and evaluation of the QMS results.
To achieve the above goals, Top Management is committed:
- to apply the principles of the Quality Policy and of the QMS
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements
- to enhance awareness of the principles, policies and procedures of the QMS throughout the company
- to provide the infrastructure, equipment and all the necessary resources for the effective implementation of the Quality Management System.
Main pillar in achieving the key objectives of the system is to keep the level of awareness high. Top Management reviews in regular intervals the principles and objectives of this Quality Policy. The current edition of this policy is communicated to the personnel and is available to all interested parties.